Saturday, July 24, 2010

My trip to Porlant dinne experience Andina

On my recent trip to Portland, my friends, Daniel and Heidi, show me the real Portland, great weather, great restaurant and great people, very friendly. We visited a lot of place but the dinner at Andina, was out of the universe, the service is incredible and the quality of local wines A+, I have a grilled  and bake chicken in a very tasty sauce, it is not in the menu now, the flavors were great, my friend have lomo saltado a cascade Natural Beef tenders wok-fried with onions, tomatoes, oyster sauce, garlic, served with Yukon Gold "papas fritas" and garlic, well cook and tasty, the presentations of the cuisine are very original and beautiful and the prices are expenses, I can't wait to go back,.

Rafael is a very good Host/Waiter, he may the evening a great experience plus his Spanish is excelent.

You need reservations  if you go, but they have another side in the restaurant for emergency hungry people, and is nice as well,  live music and great chi, please go and enjoyed, one of the best taste of Peru in Oregon.

"Everything is outstanding"

 Andina on Urbanspoon