Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cadillac cafe in Portland

Cadillac Cafe on Urbanspoon


Cadillac, now I know why the name, when you go see the big car in the middle of the restaurant, before going to the wine tasting day we need a full belly, we stop there for brunch,  they have a waiting list and busy, but we decide to seat on the bar, and it was a really good choice, the coffee is excellent and the OJ is fresh and real, everything is locally grown so fresh from the star to the finish.

So far was the best brunch I had, delicious, the Apple strudel bread is home made and warm and nice with butter best bread I had, I recommend the place for brunch very affordable and great ambiance.

Hope you go they are located at:
1801 Northeast Broadway, Portland, OR 97232-1429
 (503) 287-4750

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 


 photo by Drexler McStyles