Friday, May 14, 2010

Social the restaurant in Washington DC


Social is a great restaurant at 1400 Meridian Place, NW, Washington DC 20010, is 3 blocks away from the Columbia Heights metro (green line), this place is relax, clean, and the food honestly is great, fresh, and cooked with love I think,  tapas style but you also can get real plates, I prefer to seat at the bar and enjoy the people around me,  the restaurant also have outdoor area, they opened one month ago, my favorites are what they called micro-dining, the Baby Lamb “Lolli‐Chops”, Black Angus Burger or slides, Chicken Souvlaki with Cucumber Mint but when you go there you most have the Gilroy Garlic Fries, ohh God they are the besttttt fries in this universe, drink are good, I am always basic, so ask Derek about the Ice Tea, he make the best in town, if he say what, tell him Jose told me ask for the special Ice Tea, I have 4 and I am ready for bed, the upstairs floor is very elegant and nice, service is good and the music is nice and relaxing.

Just in case:

Happy Hours…
Tuesday thru Friday 4pm - 8pm

Beverages…
$10 Buckets (7 ponies) of Corona or Corona Light
$18 Pitchers (Margarita, Sangria, or Superfly)
$1 PBR, $2 Bud Light, Miller Light, $3 Stella
$3 rail highballs
$4 house wines

http://www.social14.com/

You most go, in stead of flower offer your date a dinner at Social.

 Hope you have fun or you can blame me : )




Social on Urbanspoon