Monday, August 18, 2008

Cafe in Miami


Brickell Avenue, Miami by Jeff Borg


I lived in Miami for a long time,and I really miss a good cup of coladita or cafe con leche. It is something that you can not describe; the quality of Cafe is out of this world, texture, color, taste and the service ritual is out of a south american or caribbean movie.

When I was there, I was happy to go to the cafeteria en la esquina (Cafeteria at the corner) and get my coladita cubana.

My search for good cafe or coffee outside of Miami is something that I have not found, let me know if you find that place for me.



BTW if you go to Miami visit Exquisito's Restaurant in 1510 SW 8 Street (Calle 8),,, oh gosh I miss coffee and tostadas cubanas are the best.



All photos by Jeff Borg






Exquisito Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments: